Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dancing!!!!!! weeeeeeeeee I'm DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok so obviously this isn't going to be quite as exciting as me actually dancing in a video for you all (although if my friends have anything to say about it you might see one someday), but there is a bit of "background dancing" for this blog - kind of...
.........ANYWAY.........
This week we have a "dance intensive" for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat...may I just say that I'm reasonably certain Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber may have been on a little bit of something when he wrote it (pretty far from Phantom of the Opera)....oh good golly if I'm counting correctly (which I'm probably not seeing as how it's 10:23 @ night) this is the 3rd time I've wandered off topic!!!

So yeah, we have our lovely dance intensive this week which translates into "you're coming to school at 7 A.M. being a good kid & helping out w/ the 6th grade choir through your dinner break, & not leaving school until 9-9:30 P.M." This is how I've been spending my time this week...not overly eventful...however there are disgusting golden cow heads involved (but I don't want to talk about it).

Fortunately today was a FANTASTIC improvement....my friend Matt (who is my dance partner for one of the songs) got done w/ what he was supposed to be doing a bit early & he went & got 4 of us ICE CREAM!!!!! I know what you're thinking, "oh it's sooooooo cold out how can you possibly eat ice cream when it's winter in Montana???????" (yes folks it really still is winter in MT) but let me tell you it was WONDERFUL!!!!!! I don't think I've ever been this excited about ice cream in my entire life but it made my evening a bit more bearable....by the way Matt if you ever read this I'm really REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry about stepping on your toes & jumping before you were ready to catch me today!!!!!!!

so yeah that's what's been going on this week...I'll keep you all posted on how rehearsals are going!!!!!

I love you all!!!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment