Sunday, February 20, 2011

Helena Part I

Hey so guess what!!!!! Yeah that's right I managed to finish a vlog for you lovely people tonight! I'm really excited mostly because it's been a while since I last posted one as I already mentioned in my last post earlier this evening...other than today & random days when I have nothing (& I do mean NOTHING) to do the posts should not be more than one a day if that.

Ok now that I've explained that, I think I'll explain the video a little bit. The wonderful young people in this are the people that I worked with while I was acting as a page for the Legislature. Tyler was our one and only boy who didn't talk very much at the beginning of the week but by the end he was coming up with some great one liners :-) He was also the youngest in the group - our lone sophomore. We had one junior & the rest of us were seniors. It was a fantastic trip & I wholeheartedly wish I could do it again, but alas I will have graduated before the next session and they only let teenagers in high school participate :-(

Thank you again for your patience!!!!! I love you all!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment